Essex Composite Decking Installation
Why you should install composite decking
BK Paving & Landscaping supply and install composite decking in Chelmsford, Billericay, Shenfield and surrounding areas. With so many of different styles and colours available, you’re sure to find the composite decking that’s right for you.
Composite decking is extremely long lasting, providing a low maintenance alternative to timber. Each style has a dual-sided profile that suits the most applications, offering excellent none slip properties.
The boards are manufactured from a mixture of recycled high density polyethylene and reclaimed hard wood, and have a honeycomb centre which gives maximum stability, even during the worst weather conditions.
The boards are available in many different colours and textures, to suit most budgets.
All composite boards can be installed over a treated timber sub-structure, with the boards secured using a hidden T-clip system that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also allows for the natural expansion and contraction of the boards.
The advantages of composite decking over timber
1. Easy to clean and low maintenance
2. Composite decking doesn’t rot, unlike timber decking
3. It has great non-slip properties
4. Many colours and designs are available
5. It can be used as a base for a hot tub, gazebo and garden furniture
6. Composite decking dries much quicker than timber decking
7. It’s more resistent to fading from UV rays
8. It doesn’t attract algae growth
9. Composite decking won’t crack or warp
10. It’s insect-proof and splinter-free
11. It looks neater and cleaner, and has a contemporary finish
Our composite decking installations are guaranteed for 5 years.